Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
8 Camera HD Surveillance System with Thermal Cameras - MPX
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Connect From Anywhere in the World with Universal Internet Connectivity
NEW ~ THERMAL IMAGERY
Take your security to the next level with this versatile surveillance system featuring 3 HD Bullet Security Cameras, 3 HD Dome Security Cameras, and, new to our product line, 2 Mini HD Bullet Thermal Cameras. This thermal camera offers the advantage of seeing minute differences in heat that are invisible to the naked eye. Remain one step ahead of potential intruders with this best-in-class 1080p HD image resolution and high-powered thermal imagery.
By constructing images from heat energy, thermal imagery complements your security system perfectly. Equally useful day and night, thermal cameras can penetrate through obstructions such as smoke, dust, modest foliage and light fog.
This system contains six top-of-the-line security cameras integrated with a true high definition 1080p image sensor; the cutting-edge of analog HD. Using a standard coaxial cable, that can be extended up to 800ft from the DVR, the security cameras will produce smooth on-screen movement and crystal clear images as lifelike as life itself.
With its ability to penetrate through atmospheric conditions more efficiently than visible light, high contrast thermal imaging provides excellent long range vision. By sensing heat patterns that cannot be disguised, the Mini Bullet Thermal Camera can detect and warn you of potential intruders as soon as possible so you have more time to react and respond.
Remote viewing with FLIR Cloud™
View your security system over the internet. With no recurring fees and a simple 3-step set-up, the free FLIR Cloud™ App enables you to take complete control of your entire security system from your mobile device. Simply download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the DVR’s QR code, and you’ll be viewing and managing your security cameras in minutes
Professional-grade night vision
Never miss a moment, even during the darkest hours of the night. Combined with thermal cameras that already see as well at night as they do during the day, the high-powered infrared (IR) LEDs within your 3 Dome and 3 Bullet security cameras will have you protected around the clock.
Cold climate weatherproof cameras
Each of the cameras in this surveillance system are manufactured with an IP66-rating, allowing for both indoor or outdoor applications. The fully weatherproof polycarbonate exterior protects against all types of weather and violent acts of destruction. Their compact design is business and residential friendly to ensure they can be placed wherever you need them most.
8-Channel Digital Video Recorder:
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p and 720p wired HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
4. Model LEV2522PK4B is a 4-pack that includes four of the listed items.
5. Compatible with Lorex HD DVR LHV2000 series only.
6. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
7. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
8. The extension cable must be a single stretch of cable between the DVR and camera. You cannot connect multiple extension cables to each other. For cable runs above 300ft(92m), you must connect the power adapter directly to the camera, rather than at the end of the extension cable.
For Additional Video Surveillance Systems, CLICK HERE