4 Digital Wireless Camera Video Surveillance System
Click to enlarge image(s)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
H.264 HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPRESSION REMOTE VIEWING
Outdoor Digital Wireless Quad Surveillance System with Micro Receivers Weatherproof 140FT Night Vision Cameras
Supervise people working in your home (contractors/cleaning service), monitor your office staff and site visitors, or keep a record of unwanted intruders both on site or from any remote location with this 4-Camera Digital Wireless Surveillance system.
This digital wireless surveillance system offers a whole new level of security surveillance to the consumer/small business market.
Featuring the Lorex SignalGuard Technology, this wireless surveillance system helps keep a strong connection between the camera and receiver - if the signal strength is low or the camera loses connection, it will automatically reset to maintain strong video quality.
It's a versatile and full-featured security DVR system that guarantees powerful performance in a compact size. Use your smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac to connect, view and control your system. Internet setup wizard, triple touch operation and dedicated Apps give you the peace of mind at the tip of your fingers.
Easy Connect & Instant Mobile Viewing:
Introducing the Stratus Solution - an innovative hassle-free cloud connection. Download free App, scan QR code and start viewing your world securely online! The DVR allows you to connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. Complete setup with your smartphone or tablet, no PC required.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
Stand alone network 8 channel DVR
1Tb HDD Drive
- 960H (960x480) recording resolution, D1/2CIF/CIF supported 1
- H.264 video compression 2
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple internet cloud connectivity 3
- Dual Streaming feature allows you view live video over the internet lag-free while recording in real-time mode. You can adjust the video streaming rate when you connect to the system remotely to improve your viewing experience or to conserve the bandwidth.
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart Phones & Tablets †
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
Wireless Color Camera Features:
- Simple 3-step connectivity option using mobile device
- Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
- HDMI output for convenient connection to HDTVs. Recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
- A total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, and BNC) allows you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously, ideal for setting up public view monitors in a business application.
- Dependable time stamps.
- Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) available as an optional connectivity method for advanced users. Router port-forwarding required.
- Intuitive user interface with a simple Copy feature allowing you to copy your settings from one camera to all cameras saving you time when programming your DVR.
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in live viewing full screen mode.
- Dimensions: 15” x 2” x 13.4”
* VGA (640x480) Resolution Camera
* 140ft IR Night Vision
* Up to 165ft indoor/500ft outdoor wireless range 1
* Imaging Sensor Type: CMOS
* FHSS Digital Wireless Technology provides excellent image quality and clarity
* SignalGuard Technology
* Minimum Illumination: 0Lux (IR on)
* Built-in Microphone for listen-in audio
* View Angle: Diagonal 68°
* Power Supply: 12V DC
* Dimensions (W x D x H): 3" x 4.8" x 8.7” (with antenna and sunshade)
* Weight: .6lbs
* Durable Metal Weatherproof Housing Ideal for Indoor/Outdoor
* Weatherproof (IP66) rated housing for indoor/outdoor installation
* 8 Channel security DVR
* 4 High Resolution Color Digital Wireless Cameras with Receivers
* Pre-installed 1Tb HDD
* Ethernet Cable
* Power Supply
* Quick Start Guide
1 Year Warranty
For Additional Wired Cameras, Click HERE
• Wireless refers to the signal transmission, and not running a long cable between the camera and the main unit. Wireless cameras require dedicated power. All wireless cameras require a connection to a power outlet for constant use (plugged into a wall outlet). They do not run on batteries.
1. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to three devices may connect to the system at the same time.
• Requires a high speed internet connection and router - not included.
• The video reception is dependent upon environment - The indoor range can vary from 30' to 150', depending on the environment (number of walls/floors, what materials are in between, any other devices such as furnaces, refridgerators or microwaves that may cause electrical interference)
• We recommend no more than 4 wireless cameras in an environment
• The camera signal will not pass through concrete, cinderblock, metal, or any materials that are too thick or reflective, as the signal may be deflected or absorbed and not pass through.
* Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
For additional Home/Business Video Surveillance Systems, Click Here