Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
4 Digital Wireless Camera - 8 Channel Video Surveillance System
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
H.264 HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPRESSION REMOTE VIEWING
This digital wireless surveillance system offers a whole new level of security surveillance to the consumer/small business market.
Supervise people working in your home (contractors/cleaning service), monitor your office staff and site visitors, or keep a record of unwanted intruders both on site or from any remote location with this 4-Camera Digital Wireless Surveillance system.
Wireless Stability and Reliability with SignalGuard Technology
Experience wireless convenience without compromise. A constant and reliable connection between your wireless security cameras and DVR is achieved with Lorex’s SignalGuard technology. If signal strength ever drops (or a camera loses its connection), SignalGuard will automatically reset the connection and maintain the surveillance feed. Impact from competing wireless signals is minimized by using next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS - a technology designed to reduce interference).
View Security Footage Remotely with FLIR Cloud™
Connect to your home security system over the internet by activating our innovative hassle-free FLIR Cloud™ connection service on your DVR. Simply download the free app for your Smartphone, tablet or computer, scan the QR code on the DVR, and start viewing your cameras from virtually anywhere in the world. Connecting your DVR to FLIR Cloud™ makes it possible to set up push notifications, and even motion-activated alerts that include snapshot images sent right to your email inbox.
Expanded Security Coverage with Listen-in Audio
In addition to video recording, the wireless cameras feature a built-in microphone that can record audio. This can assist in detecting and interpreting events by expanding your coverage beyond the field of view (FOV) of the camera. With audio detection alerts enabled, you will be alerted to unusual sounds happening outside your home or business.
Around-the-clock security monitoring with night vision
The four wireless security cameras included in the LW84 contain high powered LEDs that provide unparalleled performance in the dark. With the ability to clearly see up to 135ft away under ambient lighting and up to 90ft away in total darkness, you can be assured that your Lorex wireless security cameras will never leave you in the dark.
Security Cameras that Stand up to Mother Nature
With an IP66 weatherproof rating and an extended wireless range, these security cameras can be safely placed outdoors up to 500ft away from their receivers. Their vandal-resistant exterior adds an extra level of protection for outdoor use.
High Quality Hard Drive Performance, Efficiency, and Reliability
Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are designed to manage high workloads. Extremely reliable and efficient, the 2TB hard drive within the 8-Channel DVR can store weeks or even months of recorded footage. Adjust the settings to a lower resolution or customize scheduled and motion triggered recordings to save space.
· 24/7 security-grade hard drive
· Continuous, scheduled and motion activation recording
· PTZ cameras supported, remote control through App1
· H.264 video compression 2
· HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs3
· Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
· Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
· 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
· Instant USB backup of live video from selected cameras
· Automatic firmware upgrade
· 3-Step remote view with FLIR Cloud4
· PC and Mac compatible5
· Instant mobile viewing on Smartphones and tablets5
· Advanced apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
· Mobile push notifications of motion events and email alerts
· Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
· Real-Time (up to 30fps) wireless video with MPEG-4 compression @ 640x480 (VGA) resolution6
· Extended bandwidth delivers smooth high frame rate video6
· SignalGuard Technology continuously monitors the wireless signal and automatically reconnects upon detecting low signal strength
· Next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology greatly reduces signal interference
· Auto-mechanical infrared camera filter achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
· Long Range night vision range up to 135ft in ambient lighting / 90ft in pitch black7
· Simple installation. No video cable required8
· Weatherproof camera and power connectors for outdoor or indoor installation9
· Easily connects to any surveillance DVR (BNC)
· High gain antennas provide up to 165ft indoor / 500ft outdoor wireless range10
· Vandal resistant camera design with cable pass-through mounting brackets
· 1 × 8 channel DVR with Pre-Installed 2TB HDD
· 1 × HDMI Cable
· 1 × Remote Control
· 1 × Power adapter
· 1 × Mouse
· 1 × Ethernet Cable
· 4 × wireless camera
· 4 × wireless receiver
· 4 × antenna for camera (pre-attached)
· 4 × power adapters (for camera and receiver)
· 4 × BNC-to-RCA adapter
· 4 × camera mounting kit
· Quick Start Guides
• Wireless refers to the signal transmission, and not running a long cable between the camera and the main unit. Wireless cameras require dedicated power. All wireless cameras require a connection to a power outlet for constant use (plugged into a wall outlet). They do not run on batteries.
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p and 720p wired HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. HDMI output (1920x1080) HD for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 1080p recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 1920x1080 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
5. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
6. At full signal strength. Limit number of obstructions to ensure best performance.
7. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
8. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
9. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
10. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal.
* Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slowdown in frame rate performance.
** Recording capacity may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
*** Requires a high speed internet connection and router - not included
For additional Home/Business Video Surveillance Systems, Click Here