Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
8 Channel Surveillance System with 4 Wireless Cameras and 19 inch LED Monitor
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
View Your World with Your Smart Phone, Tablet, PC or Mac
to Connect/ Control Your System
Enjoy a simple and clutter-free alternative to wired security systems. This wireless bundle is ideal for home monitoring. Simply place the 4 professional grade wireless cameras in those crucial locations without having to run any cables from your DVR. Once installed and powered, simply turn them on and your wireless security system is ready to go. A total of 8 channels on the HD DVR allows you to accommodate up to 4 additional 'wired' security cameras in coninuous or motion activation settings. [ More than 4 wireless cameras in an environment is not recommended ].
Steady and reliable wireless connection with SignalGuard
The secure video signal generated by each of the four wireless cameras is constantly protected by SignalGuard technology, which maintains a steady connection between the DVR and cameras by automatically resetting the connection if the signal strength should happen to drop (or cut out). The next generation interference reduction Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology is used by the system to keep the video of the cameras from meshing with one another. This type of signal is highly resistant to eavesdropping as it generates a channel hopping sequence using an algorithm generated by the receiver, which only the camera can follow through the "pairing" function.
Remote Access with the FLIR Cloud™
Remain constantly connected to your security system with the innovative FLIR Cloud™ service. Access your system from your Smartphone, tablet or computer to watch live views (or recorded footage) of your property. The app makes it possible to receive motion-triggered email alerts and push notifications, all for free and without recurring fees.
See in the Dark with Night Vision
The reliable night vision capability offered by the cameras provide long range vision (up to 90 feet in total darkness and up to 135 feet in ambient lighting).
19-inch LED Monitor
A wide 19-inch TFT LED screen makes the included monitor ideal for your home, or small business surveillance system. This energy efficient display can easily be connected to the DVR with the included VGA cable to create a handy hub for accessing your security system locally.
Wireless All Weather Surveillance Cameras
These wireless cameras have earned an IP66 rating (weatherproof) that certifies their ability to perform in a wide range of climates (14°F ~ 122°F). Their high gain antennas provide an outdoor wireless range up to 500ft. They also have a vandal resistant design so you can be confident that your cameras are capable of looking after themselves while they look after you.
Pre-Installed Security Grade Hard Drive
The 2TB preinstalled hard drive is extremely reliable and designed to handle the high workload demanded by security monitoring. Extend recording capacity by configuring the DVR to record only at scheduled times, or with motion activation.
Digital Video Recorder:
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p and 720p wired HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. HDMI output (1920x1080) HD for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 1080p recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 1920x1080 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to two devices may connect to the system at the same time.
5. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
6. At full signal strength. Limit number of obstructions to ensure best performance.
7. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
8. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
9. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
10. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal.
* Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slowdown in frame rate performance.
For additional Home/Business Video Surveillance Systems, Click Here