Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
HIGH DEFINITION Wireless 4-Camera 7" LCD Surveillance System w/ 2-Way Audio & 660 Foot Range
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
ON BACK ORDER
HIGH DEFINITION SURVEILLANCE
UNOBSTRUCTED EFFECTIVE RANGE OF 500 FEET
2-WAY AUDIO INTERCOM
Wireless Freedom - Unrivaled Performance
Get all the capabilities of a full surveillance system with simplified installation, secure wireless video, and no recurring fees. View live and recorded video anywhere you go with free apps that help you stay connected. Lorex home security camera systems include a 7” LCD monitor, 4 wireless security cameras and all of the accessories required for a quick and easy installation.
High Definition Recording
Protect your home, family or business by recording video in 720p HD with audio capabilities. Due to improved dual motion detection, the included 8GB card can store up to 18 hours worth of video. (64 GB is supported, providing 142 hours of video)
The built in battery allows for up to 4 hours of portable wireless monitoring, enabling you to move the monitor around the house without losing any video from the cameras.
Weather Resistant Wireless Cameras
This wireless HD home surveillance system includes IP66 rated weather resistant cameras that can be installed outdoors. Optionally, the cameras can be used for indoor home monitoring as well.
Get notified when motion is detected by your cameras - Lorex HD home security camera systems can send push notifications to your smartphone/tablet upon sensing movement, allowing you to review the video and respond immediately.
Connect the monitor to your router to enable cloud connectivity, enabling you to view and record video from anywhere in the world. Stratus Connectivity makes setup a breeze. Simply download the free SD Pro app for your iPhone, iPad or Android device, scan the QR code on your monitor, and you're ready to go. Take advantage of manual recording, snapshots and two-way audio intercom using your mobile device. Push notifications with snapshot attachments keep you up-to-date with motion events captured by your cameras.
SYSTEM INCLUDES- 7" 4-Channel LCD Monitor/Receiver/Recorder
- 4 HD Wireless Cameras
- 5 Power Adaptors
- 8 Gb Micro SD Card
- Cat5e Ethernet Cable
- Mounting Kits
1. Up to 2.5 hours of portable wireless monitoring. For extended monitoring or remote viewing, ensure the wireless monitor is connected to a local power outlet.
2. Wireless cameras require a wired connection to power outlet. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications, install under shelter protected from the elements.
3. 720p HD (1280x720) up to 20 fps with 2 cameras, or VGA (640x480) in real-time (30fps). 720p resolution recordings and live view can only be viewed in HD using smartphones / tablets that support 720p (1280x720) or higher resolutions or view recordings on a computer (microSD card reader not included). Included monitor resolution is 800x480.
4. Requires a high speed Internet connection and a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com/support as new models become available in the market.
5. Motion recording for a single camera based on VGA (640x480) recording resolution with 40 motion events per day and 30 second recording duration per event. Maximum recording time may vary based on the number of cameras that are recording, the amount of motion in the scene, and the size of the memory card used (8GB SD card included; 64GB supported).
6. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in total darkness and typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption.
7. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
• The camera signal may have difficulty passing through concrete, cinderblock, metal, or any materials that are too thick or reflective, as the signal may be deflected or absorbed.
For additional Home/Business Video Surveillance Systems, Click Here