Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Digital Wireless 4 Camera 7" LCD Surveillance System with 2-Way Audio Intercom
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
CONNECT TO ANYWHERE VIA SKYPE™*
Keep an eye on what goes on in and around your home or business with this wireless security monitoring systems. With 4 wireless all-weather cameras and a 7-inch LCD monitor, this is the perfect easy set-up, no hassle video monitoring system.
Plug & Play Setup
Multiple Viewing Options
Reliable digital wireless technology ensures interference-free, secure, high quality digital video and audio transmission, resulting in a crystal clear view of the monitored area up to an unobstructed 450 feet.
A built-in video recorder utilizes widely available SD recording media (2GB included, expandable up to 32GB) enables quick and easy storage capacity expansion. Recording options include:
- choose motion detection
- activate manually with the press of a button.
Monitor different locations with this solution and capture video with single camera recording capability.
Cameras include durable metal housing, ideal for indoor or outdoor use and feature IR night-vision for monitoring in the dark using infrared light. The built-in Passive InfraRed sensors track moving heat sources to allow for accurate motion detection and trigger recording. When motion is detected by one of the cameras, the monitor automatically switches to that camera detecting the motion with audible alert to the monitor.
Other convenience features include:
- remote control operation
- intercom functionality for two-way communication between the monitor and the camera
- Up to 180ft indoor/650ft outdoor wireless range6
The monitor includes a digital picture frame “simulation”, which in Scan mode, can utilize a blank screen or one of the 5 preloaded scenery images. As soon as motion is detected, it will switch to that camera view.
Wireless Security System Features
2.4GHz Directional Wireless Panel Antenna focuses a wireless signal onto one specific camera in order to increase range of transmission. A clear line of sight between the antenna and the wireless camera(s) is necessary to ensure effective signal strength. Objects such as concrete, cement, trees, or other large objects can reduce the strength of your wireless signal.
· 1 x Panel Antenna
· 1 x Mount
· 2 x Screws
· 2 x Anchors
· 1 x 20 ft. (6 m) Antenna Extension Cable
If you need to extend the range of more than one wireless camera, the Omni-Directional Antenna should be used.
This 2.4 GHz Omni-Directional Antenna can help boost the strength and range of your wireless signal to several cameras. A clear line of sight between the antenna and the wireless camera(s) is necessary to ensure effective signal strength. Objects such as concrete, cement, trees, or other large objects can reduce the strength of your wireless signal.
1. Cameras require a local power outlet.
2. Only one camera can be recorded at one time. Motion recording is recommended when using multiple cameras for surveillance purposes.
3. Five pre-loaded scenery images enable digital picture frame simulation when no motion is detected by the camera. When motion is detected, image changes to the camera detecting motion. No ability to upload your own pictures.
4. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
5. Weather resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow.
6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
7.Wireless refers to the signal transmission, and not running a long cable between the camera and the main unit. Wireless cameras require dedicated power. All wireless cameras require a connection to a power outlet for constant use (plugged into a wall outlet). They do not run on batteries.
8.The reception you get would be dependent on your environment - The indoor use range can vary from 30' to 150', depending on the environment (number of walls/floors, what materials are in between, any other devices like furnaces, fridges or microwaves that may cause electrical interference, building structures that may block the signal like fireplaces etc.)
9.We recommend no more than 4 wireless cameras in an environment, as there are limited channels in the 2.4GHz frequency and more than 4 cameras would cause a conflict and they would not work correctly.
10.The camera signal will not pass through concrete, cinder block, metal, or any materials that are too thick or reflective, as the signal may be deflected or absorbed and not pass through.
For additional Home/Business Video Surveillance Systems, Click Here