Help make sense of your busy world with the LIVE Sense Digital Wireless Video Baby Monitor.
Compact, lightweight, and fully portable, this baby monitor offers a 3 ½” LCD Display, instant wireless video, one-touch video recording, remote viewing using Skype™ and features to help you monitor the comfort and safety of your little one. Capture special moments with touch-button instant recording.
The video is stored on the included micro SD card and can be easily transferred to a computer for backup, or to share online with family and friends. Ensure your baby is happy and comfortable using the built-in feeding timer, temperature sensor, and remote lullabies. Monitor your home and family with a video monitor designed to make sense – LIVE Sense.
THE DIGITAL WIRELESS WAY TO STAY AWARE
- 3.5" LCD color monitor
- Record video to SD card
- Remote viewing
- Two-way talk
- Completely portable
RECORD VIDEO AND AUDIO
- Capture your child's precious moments with manual or sound-activated recording.
- Conserve battery life and sleep peacefully by using it as an audio monitor. With the LCD monitor turned off, you can continue to hear your baby, while eliminating distractions for a peaceful sleep.
MONITOR DOCKING CRADLE
- No more plugging and unplugging of power cables so you can quickly get going. Simply slide the monitor into the docking cradle and remove it when it's fully charged.
- Connect the monitor to a computer to view from anywhere in the world using Skype™*
KEEP BABY HAPPY & COMFORTABLE
- Soothe and comfort your baby with: built-in lullabies - intercom - room-temperature - feeding timer
- Monitor while you sleep with: audio monitor - indicator lights - and sound-activated recording
PRIVATE AND SECURE
- Monitor with confidence knowing the digital signal is secure, and can't be picked up by neighbors - Digital signal with FHSS technology ensures a private and secure transmission between the camera and handheld monitor.
AUDIO INDICATOR LIGHTS
- Audio indicator lights on the monitor indicate the level of noise being picked up by the camera. This extra pair of ears helps you be aware of what your baby is up to when you are in a noisy room.
· High contrast 3.5" color LCD monitor
· Sound activated video to SD card recording
· Compact, rechargeable video monitor with charging cradle
· View remotely via Skype™
· View on the go with compatible devices (PC, Smartphone, Mac, iPhone™ 4/3GS, iPad 2™)*
· Talk-with-Baby Intercom
· Electronic Temperature sensor to monitor climate in baby’s room
· Soothe Baby with built-in lullabies
· See Baby at all times with automatic night vision up to 15 feet
· Secure, interference free, long range digital signal
· Grows with your family (expandable up to 4 cameras) Click Here for add-on Camera
· Multiple Viewing Options: Single Channel, Scan (switch between channels automatically), Quad Screen
· 3.5” LCD monitor - 5"x 3"x .9"
· Digital Wireless Camera - 6"x 3.3"x 2.6"
· Camera Viewing Angle: 31 degrees
· Monitor charging cradle
· Handheld Receiver
· 2 x Power adapters
· 1GB micro SD memory card
· USB cable
· Quick Start Guide
· Rechargeable Battery Kit
- Skype for Windows 4.2+
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/SP3
- 1Ghz" Processor
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Requirements
- Skype Mobile for iPhone 3.0+
- iPhone 4/3GS
- 3rd Generation+ iPod Touch
· Battery life : Up to 4 hr. Battery pre-installed in camera. Power adapter for continuous non-portable use.
· Up to 150ft indoor reception line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
· Additional cameras sold separately.
· Audio “recording” not supported
· Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object
* Internet monitoring via Skype requires registration for a free Skype account for both gateway and personal account. Remote viewing over the internet requires high speed internet and a router (not included). Mobile charges may apply if accessing through cellular network, check with your local service provider. You cannot simultaneously watch video on handheld monitor and remotely via Skype™. Handheld monitor for local viewing takes priority, however a notification will show you that someone wants to connect remotely. See manual for more details.