Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Wireless Surveillance Cameras with Dual Receiver
1. At full signal strength. Limit number of obstructions to ensure best performance.
2. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
3. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
5. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal. * Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slowdown in frame rate performance.
Note: Not compatible with HD DVR and NVR.