Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
16 Channel Wireless Surveillance System with 4 Night Vision Cameras & 19" LED Monitor
Free Ground Shipping
VIEW YOUR WIRELESS SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS FROM ANYWHERE ON ANY DEVICE
Experience wireless flexibility without compromise. Designed to meet your needs, this easy-to-install wireless security system is dedicated to provide you with excellent footage. It includes our renowned a 16 channel digital video recorder (DVR), 4 wireless surveillance cameras, and an energy efficient 19-inch monitor. There’s plenty of room to grow as your security needs evolve, with space for an additional twelve compatible analog cameras.
Stable & Reliable Wireless Signal
A reliable connection between your wireless security cameras and the DVR is maintained with SignalGuard technology, which will automatically reset if the signal strength should ever drop (or a camera loses its connection). Interference from competing wireless signals is minimized by using next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS - a technology designed to reduce interference).
FLIR Cloud™ keeps you connected
Reliable Night Vision
16 Channel Digital Video Recorder:
· True high definition 1080p recording on all cameras1
· 24/7 security-grade 2TB hard drive
· Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
· PTZ cameras supported, remote control through App1
· H.264 video compression2
· HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs3
· Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
· Click and drag Digital Zoom in live view and playback
· 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
· Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
· Automatic firmware upgrade
· 3-Step remote view with FLIR Cloud4
· PC and Mac compatible 5
· Instant mobile viewing on Smartphones and tablets5
· Advanced apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
· Mobile push notifications of motion events and email alerts
· Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
Wireless Security Camera Features:
· Real-Time (up to 30fps) wireless video with MPEG-4 compression6
· SignalGuard Technology continuously monitors the wireless signal
· Next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
· Built-in microphone for listen-in audio
· Auto-mechanical IR camera filter for accurate color in varying lighting conditions
· High powered IR LEDs for Long Range night vision up to 140ft 7
· Simple installation. No video cable required8
· Weatherproof (IP66) for outdoor installation
· High gain antennas - up to 160ft indoor/500ft outdoor wireless range10
· Heavy-duty durable metal housing
· Vandal resistant camera
Surveillance Monitor Features:
· Display Device: 18.5 inch color TFT LED
· Resolution: 1366 (H)x768 (V)
· Viewing Angle: 170°(H)/160°(V)
· Operation Temperature : 12° F to 122° F
· Unit Dimensions: 17.5"W x 12.5"H x 1.3"D
· Unit Weight: 5 lbs
· 1 x 16 Channel DVR with Pre-Installed 2Tb HDD
· 1 x HDMI Cable
· 1 x Remote Control
· 1 x Power adapter
· 1 x Mouse
· 1 x Ethernet Cable
· 4 x Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Camera
· 4 x Wireless Receiver
· 8 x Power adapters (for camera and receiver)
· 8 x Antennas
· 4 x BNC/RCA Adapter
· Quick Start Guides
· 1 x 18.5inch LED monitor with stand
· 1 x AC adaptor
· 1 x 15 pin VGA cable
· 1 x Instruction manual
1080p HD weatherproof night vision security cameras (4-pack)
· True HD 1080p Image Sensor
· Night vision range up to 130ft in ambient lighting & 90ft in total darkness
· ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance
· Weatherproof (IP66 Rated)
· Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F)
· 70° field of view
· Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p and 720p wired HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. HDMI output (1920x1080) HD for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 1080p recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 1920x1080 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
5. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
7. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in total darkness and typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption.
8. Camera and receiver require a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
9. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
10. Wireless cameras automatically reconnect with the receiver upon detecting low signal strength to optimize the wireless connection. Maximum wireless transmission range of 160ft (50m) indoors / 500ft (152m) outdoors. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in the path of the wireless signal.
* Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slowdown in frame rate performance.
For additional Home/Business Video Surveillance Systems, Click Here