Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
8-Channel 2K Video Security System w/ 8 Color Night Vision™ IP Cameras
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Connect From Anywhere In The World With Universal Internet Connectivity
Digital Secutiy Monitoring in 2K Resolution
HD quality security footage can be the difference in identifying vital details such as faces or license plate numbers. The 4-megapixel image sensor records footage at 30 frames-per-second to transmit exceptionally smooth on-screen movement so the system doesn’t miss a single moment. Both security camera models included in this system feature wide 83° angle lenses, and use 3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) technology that filters noise from the image (day and night) for a cleaner, more accurate picture.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time. A single cable run between your NVR and each IP camera provides both power and video transmission up to 300 feet extension cables. This system can also incorporate a PoE switch, which minimizes the amount of cabling required for larger properties.
Remote Access with FLIR Cloud™
Securely view your surveillance cameras from virtually anywhere in the world using your mobile device or personal computer with the FLIR Cloud™app . Customizable features such as push notifications and instant email alerts for motion-triggered events will help you stay connected to your property at all times.
Color Night Vision (CNV)10
CNV technology takes night vision security coverage one step further. Both network security cameras of this system will deliver full color video, even in low-light conditions. This unique feature provides an extra level of visual detail that can help identify people (or objects such as cars) throughout the night; with night vision ranging up to 130ft (Bullet) and 125ft (Dome) in ambient lighting.
Weatherproof & Vandal Resistant Surveillance Cameras
Manufactured with an IP66 weatherproof rating, the security cameras in this system are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation. Heavy-duty, and durable, metal housings and vandal resistant designs make these security cameras a dependable choice for year round security.
Security Certified Hard Drive
Rely on the 2TB security certified hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. Record at a lower resolution or program scheduled recording times to maximize hard drive space. The motion-triggered recording option saves additional storage space by constantly keeping watch, and only starts recording when movement is detected.
Network Video Recorder Features:
4-Weatherproof 2x1080p HD Night Vision IP Dome Camera
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p 2MP / 3MP / 4MP PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 2Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
8. Compatible with Lorex HD NVR NR800 / LNR100 / LNR110 / LNR400 / LNR500 Series only
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
10. Use CNV cameras with exterior lights. CNV security cameras are ideal for the exterior of houses or buildings with external light sources nearby. It is important to note that the Color Night Vision feature needs ambient lighting to continue to record full color images. If the lighting conditions ever drop below 1 lux (total darkness), the full color video will typically switch to black and white infrared night vision to ensure optimal low-light image quality.