Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
8 Channel 2K Resolution (4 Megapixel) 2 Camera IP Surveillance System with Color Night Vision™
FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Home Security in Full 2K 1080p Resolution
This system captures video and records in 4 Megapixel high definition resolution. Exceptionally smooth 30 frames-per-second (FPS) on-screen movement doesn’t miss a moment. The IP cameras come with a wide 83° angle lens that delivers extensive video coverage. They’re designed with 3D Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) technology for a cleaner image. HD quality video footage can be the difference in identifying vital details such as faces or license plate numbers.
IP Surveillance System with 2x1080p HD Security Cameras and an 8-Channel NVR
Protect your home and your family with this full 4-Megapixel HD security system. This complete IP system contains an 8-channel network video recorder (NVR) paired with 2 bullet weatherproof IP cameras, with excellent night vision range. Space for six more cameras is available to expand your surveillance system should your needs require.
Network (PoE) Technology
Your system will be up in no time by running a single cable between your NVR and each IP camera. This all-in-one cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300ft (click here to purchase extension cables).
Stay Connected with the FLIR Cloud™ app
Monitor your property from virtually anywhere in the world. Just download the free FLIR Cloud™ app for your smart device or computer and securely access your surveillance system. With iOS®, Android™ and PC options your security system will be at your fingertips whenever and wherever you need it. Additional features, such as motion-triggered push notifications and instant email alerts are also available.
Outstanding Night Vision
Using infrared (IR) LEDs you’ll be able to see in the dark up to 150ft in ambient lighting and up to 80ft in total darkness. The IP cameras also feature Innovative Color Night Vision (CNV) technology that will deliver full color video, even in low-light conditions. This unique feature provides an extra level of visual detail that may help identify people, or objects through the night.
Weather Proof Cameras
The security cameras are well-suited for both indoor and outdoor application. They come with an IP66 rating and can withstand the most unforgiving climates; operating temperatures range from 22°F- 140°F. Heavy-duty metal housing and vandal resistant cable-pass through designs offer further protection so you can count on all-season security monitoring.
Security Certified Hard Drive
Designed to handle the high workload demands of security monitoring, this professional grade 2 TB pre-installed HDD can safely store weeks (or even months) of surveillance footage. The motion-triggered recording feature will save storage space by only recording if movement is detected. You can also record at a lower resolution or program scheduled recording times to save even more hard drive space. If continuous footage is required, this is also an option.
8 Port Network Video Recorder Features:
Weatherproof 1080p HD Night Vision IP Camera Features:
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p 2MP / 3MP / 4MP PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 2Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
8. Compatible with Lorex HD NVR NR800 / LNR100 / LNR110 / LNR400 / LNR500 Series only
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on.
For Additional Video Surveillance Systems, CLICK HERE