Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
HDIP Network Video Surveillance System - 24 1080p Cameras
Free Ground Shipping
IP Security System with PTZ, Mini Pan/Tilt Dome and Motorized Varifocal High Definition Cameras
This security system is the best of the best. It is a complete powerhouse and combines top-of-the-line 32-Channel Network Video Recorder (NVR), a 16-Channel PoE Switch, and three different varieties of cutting-edge HD security cameras. Each type of camera within this system is full of high-end capabilities, including: pan-tilt-zoom camera lens movement, listen-in audio, and color night vision, just to name a few. In addition, this systems affords the room to grow; space for 8 additional surveillance cameras for when the need arises.
This system is not just a video surveillance system. Each of the 8 mini outdoor audio HD Pan-Tilt IP Dome Cameras come with a built-in microphone for listen-in audio capabilities. This microphone can make a world of difference if an intrusion should ever occur. They offer audio recording from all 8 cameras simultaneously. With this feature you will gain:
Full Camera Movement
Pan-tilt capabilities mean that the mini-dome cameras can help cover large areas, while maintaining a low profile. Cameras with this ability can shift their point of view in virtually any direction thanks to:
Compact Wall Mount Included
The pan-tilt camera does not have to be attached to a ceiling. Each camera comes with a solid aluminum wall mount that is designed to withstand all types of weather and protects the camera cables from being cut.
Vandal Proof/Night Vision
The heavy-duty exterior of all the included 24 IP Security Bullet Cameras ensures excellent protection against vandalism. A rating of IK10 (vandal-proof) means that the exterior is wxtremely tough. They will also provide you with peace of mind even in the darkness of night. It can provide detailed infrared images up to 140ft in ambient lighting and up to 90ft in total darkness.
Motorized Lens for Easy Video Adjustment
The included 2x1080p dome and bullet security cameras feature motorized varifocal lenses. This feature allows for remote adjustment of the field of view (FOV) for each camera. Thanks to a 3x optical zoom these cameras can narrow their FOV all the way down to a tight 33°. This ability makes them perfect for focusing in on specific areas or objects (such as narrow pathways or cash registers) in amazing detail. These cameras can also be used to monitor large open areas like parking lots or factory floors if no zoom is applied (93°). Easily make these adjustments remotely from the NVR or a connected mobile device.
Fluid HD Video
Leave nothing to question by seeing the details you need. All 32 cameras in this system are capable of recording full 2x1080p HD video when combined with the included NVR. The NVR can also record every camera at an amazing 30 frames per second (FPS). This ensures smooth on-screen movement so you don't miss a moment.
Using one CAT5e Ethernet cable connection between each camera and the Network Video Recorder (NVR) or Power-over-Ethernet (P0E) switch simplifies the installation process. With this Ethernet cable you will:
Smartphone or Tablet Remote Viewing
Connect your NVR to your smartphone or tablet with the FLIR Cloud Remote Viewing App. Thanks to this app you can always have your system at your fingertips - no matter where you are in the world. This app is easy to set-up and provides you with total control of your system:
6TB Hard Drive
The massive 6TB security grade hard drive can save weeks (if not months) of uninterrupted footage. Customizable NVR recording options such as lower resolution recording, specific time schedule recording and motion activated recoding helps to extend recording time.
Network Video Recorder:
Protect your investment while your investment protects you. Extend the automatic one-year product warranty to three or five years with a FLIR Care Extended Warranty Plan. With an extended warranty you will receive continued support with free repairs or replacements on any defective products or parts for years to come.
1. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
3. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
4. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
5. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 2Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
6. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
7. Compatible with Lorex HD NVR LNR100 / LNR400 / LNR500 Series only.
8. This camera features an ultra-low light sensitive image sensor and therefore does not feature Infra-Red LEDs. The camera requires ambient lighting (for example, street/building lighting, star or moon light) to render a night time image. In total darkness (zero Lux) the camera will not produce a night time image and therefore the camera should not be installed in areas with complete darkness.
9. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
10. Compatible with Lorex HD NVR LNR100/LNR400/LNR500 series only
11. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object.
12. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended. 14. Compatible with LNR100 & LNR400 Series NVRs only.
13. This camera’s power consumption is rated for PoE+ (30W max., IEEE 802.3at) only. To power the camera, you must use the included power adapter or a switch or NVR that supports PoE+ (such as Lorex model ACCLPS241B, sold separately). Standard PoE switches (15W max., IEEE 802.3af) will not provide sufficient power to operate this camera.
14. This camera features an ultra-low light sensitive image sensor and therefore does not feature Infra-Red LEDs. The camera requires ambient lighting (for example, street/ building lighting, star or moon light) to render a night time image. In total darkness (zero Lux) the camera will not produce a night time image and therefore the camera should not be installed in areas with complete darkness.
15. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.