Vigilance and Security
....at home and at work
This Is A
Note: All prices in US Dollars
16 Channel IP Security System with 2K Resolution Bullet and HD 1080p Audio-Enabled, Wide Angle Dome Cameras
Free Ground Shipping
IP Security System with Cameras Featuring Color Night Vision, and Audio-Ready Functionality
This Surveillance System is a security system powerhouse. It features an Network Video Recorder (NVR) that supports full 1080p HD recording on all 16 channels and features a large 3TB hard drive. It also features a unique array of security cameras; 7 Dome Cameras with audio for monitoring vast area coverage and 7 2K 1080p Bullet Cameras, both featuring Color Night Vvision technology. This security system is the perfect package if you need to protect a large property.
The Next Generation of Monitoring with 2K Resolution
2K security cameras are capable of recording at a resolution of 2688 x 1520. That’s double the resolution of 1080p (1920 x 1080). This higher resolution will provide you with more details and clarity, as well as an increased ability to zoom in on distant objects.
Surveillance Cameras with Audio
This surveillance system is about more than just video surveillance. With seven of the dome security cameras you will access a whole new dimension of security monitoring. Each of these cameras feature a built-in microphone that gives you the ability to simultaneously record video and audio on each channel. Should an intrusion or event occur, audio capability might provide critical information that video-only cameras cannot. Listen-in audio can help in many ways:
- Catch additional information (such as voices or loud crashes).
- Expand coverage beyond the cameras field of view.
- Assist in the interpretation of events (even if they occur of-screen).
Color Night Vision
The darkness of night provides extra cover for intruders, making the ability to monitor your property through the night even more critical. That is why our security cameras provide first-rate night vision, and with its color night vision technology:
Full color video, even in low-light conditions. *
§ Provides additional identifying details (such as color of clothes or cars).
§ More contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
*The full color video will typically switch to black & white IR night vision in total darkness. This ensures optimal low-light image quality (see documentation for complete details).
Each camera comes with a solid aluminum wall mount that is designed to withstand all types of weather and protects the camera cables from being cut.
High Quality 1080p Resolution
The seven bullet cameras included in this security system are capable of capturing video at 2K (4 megapixel) resolution - twice that of HD 1080p. Faces, or even license plates, are clearer with 2K resolution. The included NVR also records HD 1080p footage at an amazing 20 frames per second (FPS), resulting in smooth on-screen movement that doesn't miss a beat. Each camera also utilizes 3D digital noise reduction (DNR) for an added level of clarity, day and night.
FLIRCare Warranty Plans
Digital IP Security System with PoE
Installation is easy with a digital IP security system like this one. Each surveillance camera uses a single cable connection for both power and video, thanks to power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology. Simply click the included Cat5e cable into the back of the camera, and connect it to the back of the NVR and your system will be up and running. A PoE camera system has numerous benefits:
§ Provides power to the camera.
§ Transmits video and audio.
§ Permits remote control of the pan-tilt functions of the min-dome cameras.
§ Expands coverage up to 300' from the NVR.
§ Connects to PoE switches if more distance is needed.
Free Remote Viewing with FLIR Cloud
Stay connected to your property at all times with a smart phone, tablet or computer and the free FLIR Cloud app. This powerful app allows you to consolidate your entire system into the palm of your hands. With this app you can:
§ Display live view and playback.
§ Compile a list of motion events (each with a video snapshot).
§ Allow push notifications or emails to be sent to your phone if movement is detected.
§ Control the pan-tilt feature of the dome security cameras.
§ Create an E-map of your security system for quick camera access.
Fully Weatherproof Cameras Safe for the Outdoors
All 14 cameras in this system are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. Each comes with an IP66 weatherproof rating, meaning they can stand up to the elements. They can handle extreme weather and even operate in freezing temperatures.
Pre-Installed 3Tb Security Grade Hard Drive
The systems NVR comes with a pre-installed, huge 3 terabyte security grade hard drive. A hard drive this size can save weeks (if not months) of recorded security footage. Security grade hard drives, like this one can:
§ Be in constant 24/7 operation.
§ Continue to record while you watch playback.
§ Work with additional hard drive (not included) for mirror hard drive recording (see documentation for details).
Motion-triggered recording will also save space by recording only when movement is detected
16 Channel Network Video Recorder:
Weatherproof 2x1080p HD Night Vision IP Security Bullet Cameras:
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p 2MP / 3MP / 4MP PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 2Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/
8. Compatible with Lorex HD NVR NR800 / LNR100 / LNR110 / LNR400 / LNR500 Series only
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
10. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1Lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
11. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
12. Compatible with Lorex HD NVR LNR100 / LNR400 / LNR500 Series only.
13. This camera features an ultra-low light sensitive image sensor and therefore does not feature Infra-Red LEDs. The camera requires ambient lighting (for example, street/building lighting, star or moon light) to render a night time image. In total darkness (zero Lux) the camera will not produce a night time image and therefore the camera should not be installed in areas with complete darkness.
14. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
For additional Home/Business Video Surveillance Systems, Click Here